[Local] - Hempfield school directors consider joining lawsuits against school mask mandate | Pgh Tribune-Review
2021.09.21 04:13 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Local] - Hempfield school directors consider joining lawsuits against school mask mandate | Pgh Tribune-Review
2021.09.21 04:13 invadersnee Plan B or Hot Fries. I wonder how long they thought about it.
2021.09.21 04:13 deathball48 Anybody wanna help save our local racetrack? Walmart is trying to ruin the fun. https://www.change.org/p/palm-beach-international-raceway-save-pbir
submitted by deathball48 to Racecars [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 Coderkid01 So does this mean... no axol series? It can sitll happen but still
I wanted an axol series
submitted by Coderkid01 to SMG4 [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 SpongeBobFruit Is there a dark side of the rainbow equivalent for blade runner?
submitted by SpongeBobFruit to high [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 NaturalExcitement Would it be too much for me (26M) to bring her (25F) flowers to our second date
Okay, so I took a girl out the other night for ice cream as a first date. I offered to pick her up as the place was usually crowded and it was a saturday night. She agreed to ride with me and so I went to pick her up. After chatting and eating our ice cream I take her back to her place and ask if she would like me to walk her to her door. She asked if I wanted to come in and watch a show we both said we liked, and I told her that would be great. We both sat on the couch and watched the show for a couple hours. While we were on the couch she adjusts her body and then rests her head on my lap. We then cuddle on the couch and then after some time I test the waters and begin to gently touch her arms and pet her head. I continue this for a while, but she never shows a reaction. I push it a little further and I start touching her thighs and belly, but still nothing. Eventually my sexual frustration gets the better of me and I begin to rub her ass and feel her breasts over her bra, but no reaction still. At this point I just feel weird and creepy as I am fondling this girl and she just shows no reaction to me. I don’t know if she wants me to leave and is just being nice, or if she actually wanted to have me there. A couple hours later it gets pretty late and she says that she is tired. I ask her if she wanted me to stay or if I should go. She told me that I can stay if I wanted. Still unsure of what she wants, I decide to stay and ask if she wants me to sleep on the couch or if she was okay with me sleeping with her, to which she tells me that I can sleep on the couch if I wanted to. Worried I gave her the wrong idea, I told her that if she was okay with me sleeping with her I would like that.
We both go lay on her bed and cuddle some more. We both fall asleep rather quick as we are pretty tired. Throughout the night I wake up to her getting out of bed and leaving her room. She later tells me that she is going to go lie on the couch as her stomach hurts and she doesn’t want to keep waking me up. Now lying in her bed alone, my confusion spikes. I fall asleep soon after and am woken up from her returning after an unknown amount of time. We go back to spooning and my sexual frustration returns. I begin to feel her up again and push it even further by reaching between her thighs. She stops my hand and a rush of embarrassment floods over my body and I rest my arm back onto hers and continue cuddling until I drift off again. We sleep in till noon and don’t talk much once we both are fully awake, and both begin to look at our phones. I want to apologize for getting handsy, but don’t want to make it more awkward than I already felt. I thanked her for letting me stay over and soon after I apologize for getting too ahead of myself. She giggles and says, “it happens.” She later tells me that she takes birth control, but has not been able to get her prescription from her pharmacy as she just moved so she says her hormones are all off. Unsure if that is why she was unresponsive to my touches or if I actually had no effect on her. We decided to grab lunch and talked some more. I had to go into work later in the day so after lunch I ran her back to her apartment and we hugged goodbye.
Later on once I got to work, I texted her thanking her for the fun night out and letting me crash at her place. Told her that I was looking forward to the pasta date we had mentioned and that I can’t wait to see her and her dog again soon. In hindsight, this does come off pretty strong, but at least it should help me get an understanding of what she feels, at least that is what I hoped for. She responded saying “You’re too sweet” which I don’t necessarily see as a bad thing, but I am still unsure of where we stand. I let my anxiety take over and my thoughts spiral. I don’t give in to my desperation and hold off on pestering her further. That is until today when she texts me asking if I wanted to make the pasta date into a lunch date tomorrow. I was excited that not only did she message me, but that she also asked me out. Soon after my pessimistic side worries that she just wants to do a lunch date so she will have a time restraint for when she tells me she doesn’t want to keep seeing each other. I keep trying to cling to hope that I am just letting my anxiety fuel negative thoughts and that she is actually interested in me. I want to get her flowers for tomorrow, but don’t know if that is an appropriate gesture for a second date, not to mention she will have to take them back with her to work.
submitted by NaturalExcitement to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 sk4kr Ramen
2021.09.21 04:13 ProtossObserverMk1 Gen3 (2018 Touring) Front Bumper Cover Replacement?
For the backstory, I moved recently and made a stupid mistake. I've been lazy with unpacking and had way too much crap sitting in my one car garage which required a lot of finagling when parking. The drive into my garage also curves so backing out has been quite perilous. As I was backing out today while turning I managed to smack the driver's side of my front bumper cover pretty good on the exit of the garage. It ended up cracked underneath and scuffed up pretty good (no damage to the garage other than a faint scuff mark). Thankfully, the damage is isolated just to the bumper cover and it's not that noticeable after I cleaned it up, but it's still going to drive me nuts and I'm curious what the options are for getting it replaced (without involving insurance).
I'm going to take it to a couple body shops tomorrow and get some quotes, which I'm sure will be $800+, but I'm wondering if a more DIY approach might be feasible and help save some money. From watching some videos, it looks like the actual process to replace the bumper isn't too difficult. Cumbersome and time consuming yes, but something I'm confident I could handle. It also looks like replacement bumper covers can be found for ~$250 shipped. If I order one of those and have a body shop paint it, that should help me save a few hundred dollars and not require me to have my car in the shop for an extended period of time.
Has anyone ever done something like this that can share their experience? Is there some part of the process I'm oversimplifying or missing?
submitted by ProtossObserverMk1 to mazda3 [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 Fragonarded Two day ferment? What the heck?
Wow y’all. I picked up my order of Californian fresh juice sat morning and the pail of Sangiovese has just ripped it up. I pitched Go Ferm-rehydrated RC 212 at 70 F Saturday night SG 1.088. Ambient temp was a little warm at 74-76 F so I was keeping the pail cool with a water bath under fan and cotton evaporation. Sunday morning the must was 1.072 at 69 F. Temperature ranged from 68.5- 70 F throughout the day but was incredibly foamy. Cut to Monday morning (today) and my first read was 1.040 at 70.2 F followed by this evenings reading of 1.014 at 70 F! Now I’m last minute prepping to rack it and inoculate, what the heck?! Anyone know why it blasted through so fast? How much flavor did this fast ferment just blow out, ay yi yi.
submitted by Fragonarded to winemaking [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 47percentburnt Entombed?
Bolt Thrower is cool and all but before that you were trying to jock that Left Hand Path guitar tone. You even slowed down and tried to play blues leads over your death metal riffs after you heard Wolverine Blues.
submitted by 47percentburnt to Hardcore [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 cescabi1 This one is still up!! They get really mad, take em down
submitted by cescabi1 to ScamNumbers [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 Cheerful_ox Don’t know if this has been posted but dislike the video
2021.09.21 04:13 colinsbay Stanley turrentine on display
2021.09.21 04:13 mckeanstreet Why is noone here talking about the construction industry shutdown and its effects on the stocks ???
I've been telling my friends and family to put money in rn... am i wrong ?
submitted by mckeanstreet to ausstocks [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 IceGolem123 ???
if i have a account on my computer but i want to join on my ipad, is there a way i can not get banned???
submitted by IceGolem123 to tamingio [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 reddit_feed_bot @barnes_law: RT @JordanSchachtel: Wow that Veritas release... Whistleblower is an absolute hero for speaking out, and showcasing the horrors of a top-down government "healthcare" institution.
2021.09.21 04:13 blergablerg3000 [QUESTION] What do I learn next?
I bought a guitar. It's been in my house for about 4 minutes. I've just opened the case. I've mastered the names of some of the parts of the guitar, like the pick. What should I work on next?
submitted by blergablerg3000 to guitarcirclejerk [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 ranjita_rs Submitlean - Submit your startup to 200+ directories & Blogs with one submission
Its quite important for early stage startup to submit to various early users platform and help to get SEO benefits/early users, One easy way is to submit the startup details on various sites which covers startups like Reddit, etc
The list of 200+ curated and verified places to submit your places is FREE (DIY), the Alexa ranking and Domain Authority ranking is updated in Sep 2021.
However if you would like us to submit, list and promote your product. use Reddit users Coupon code 'REDDIT25' for 25% discount
Looking for - product feedback, early users, spread the word, etc.
submitted by ranjita_rs to alphaandbetausers [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 PumpCrew My first custom brew: Impenetrable Sleep
2021.09.21 04:13 manifestationlive The new program that will teach you how to attract money and success through meditation, with these special techniques you will achieve great results
submitted by manifestationlive to 30daysit [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 InevitablePurchase73 I wrote more (important) information. 6 or 9 core?
Cause I said I would write more.
And which wing would fit the best?
I didn’t mention this in my last post, but I’m 17, if it gives context (or explains my edgelord behavior).
- General traits: Lazy, underachieving, not hardworking. Irritable. Stubborn. Edgy. Irresponsible. Superior. Imaginative. Smug. Aloof. Mysterious, hard to get to know. Subjective. Disorganized, undisciplined. Sarcastic. Creative, artistic. Can be naive. Disappointed. A complainer, whiny, worrying. Not attentive or observant in the slightest, absentminded. Judgmental. Nervous. Paranoid. Hard to please, bratty, high maintenance. Awful communication skills. Reclusive. Pessimistic. Big five scores indicate low extraversion, low emotional stability, low conscientiousness, low agreeableness, and moderate openness (RLUEN). MBTI type is ISFP.
- I would describe the opposite of myself as: Happy, positive person. Hard-working, not lazy. Very accepting and non-judgmental. Takes a lot to get irritated, doesn't easily feel awkward, uncomfortable, or embarrassed. Okay with being wrong. Typically puts others before themselves. Not artistic. Not introspective. Extroverted. Conscientious. Active, physical, and action-oriented. Prioritizes objectivity over subjectivity. Soft, sappy, overly sentimental and submissive, doormat. Would never complain.
- Hobbies and interests:
- Artwork: Used as a way to express myself. Like to show off aesthetics I resonate with. Inspiration comes easily, but I’m usually too lazy and busy with doing other things, so I don’t draw most ideas I get. I take much more pleasure in drawing and creating my own characters than I do in drawing for others, even if it’s for a commission. Aesthetic interests would include horror, anything “creepy,” and science-fiction. Dark colors, red.
- Gaming: It’s fun. I could also say that I can also get inspiration for artwork from the things I see in video games.
*I can come across as whiny, but half the time, I don’t even want a solution. I like to let people know that I’m bothered.
- Dislikes: Feeling humiliated, embarrassment, or mocked. Failing- instead opting to not try in the first place. Feeling “stupid.” Overly dependent and submissive people. Emptiness, dullness. Having boundaries, privacy, and personal space disrespected. Porn and the people who watch it. Responsibilities being placed onto me. Impending doom feeling. Bad values, bad morals. Being wrong. Feeling inferior. Too much positivity. Having my time wasted (I want to do what I personally perceive as being a good use of my time). Highly rigid and structured tasks, sequential step-by-step tasks. Doing "unrewarding" things. Punishment or being unsafe and in danger. Being bored.
- Likes: Myself. Thinking about myself and my emotions. Anger, irritation, I thrive off my own bad mood. The familiar. Having alone time, being in my own space.
- I dislike most physical activity. The only time I have recently considered leaving my house to do some “physical activity” was when I was bored to the point I started crying. And I still ended up not going outside. I don’t like doing things like dressing up to “look good,” because it feels mundane. I can forget to shower and eat, because they feel like more mundane chores that I don’t want to fulfill. One of the few physical activities I take pleasure in is going to amusement parks.
- I was more “active” and willing to move around when I was younger, but I was never an extroverted person. I find not very much satisfaction in interacting with the external world for too long (even though I feel constant low energy from always being in my room). I get more satisfaction from the mental world. This seems to actually be a concern among my parents, I used to be willing to do things, but I now don’t want anything, or to go anywhere, almost any offer to do something is met with a “no.” I think part of this is actually because I want to minimize interaction with my parents, because I just don’t like them. I think, that if I were living by myself, or if I had a car, I would be more willing to exit my house.
- I think nothing else I feel matches the extent to how lonely I feel, there is little else about myself I am able to write as extensively about (other than about myself in general), and I have been a "loner" my entire life. And I am digging my own grave both by being so attached to the idea that I'm doomed for isolation, and by having unrealistic standards for any relationship (and when I say relationship, I don't really mean a romantic one). I do not act desperately when people leave me or appear to reject me, because at this point, even though I don't "enjoy" the feeling of loneliness, such things are just another Friday. Many times have people disposed of me, only for me to not "change" and be better or more appealing to others as a person. And I will not bend myself to appease others, I would rather deal with the crippling loneliness. In my mind, if you cannot handle me, then that's your problem, I will not change for you. I can feel such strong dislike towards others as well, I find it's beyond the point of being "edgy," I'm just letting myself be absolutely miserable. I have friends, but I do not feel "connected" to them on a very deep level.
- I used to accept the feeling of inferiority, though I don't think I was ever the type of person to throw around the ways in which I feel "inferior." Now, I do not. If I feel "inferior," I have to look for reasons I'm not. I'd rather die than be anything except what I want to be, and I hate the idea of having a "persona." I have to exaggerate what's "better" about myself, and what's "worse" about others to feel better about myself. I do not think I need to constantly flaunt that I'm better, I need to feel it first and foremost. But I have always been a morally superior person, and used to have arguing with internet strangers as one of my only hobbies. My "morals" are my own, I do not care about agreeing with what others think is right, which can actually get me seen as "immoral" by others.
- I have been a "quiet" person my entire life. I think that is just part of my natural temperament. Another part of it is that I'm going to nitpick the way I present and am perceived. I would rather go fuck myself than have people see me in a way that I think isn't "true." I'll exaggerate my negative qualities if I feel like it, but I'll nitpick those too. I'll be fine presenting as something like lazy, or whiny for example. Good, actually. But I'd rather kill myself than "present as" the traits that, well, make me want to kill myself. I refuse to see too much of what's good in others but nonexistent in myself if it would make me feel somehow "inferior." Basically, people can feel secondhand embarrassment for me, but I'd rather die than personally feel really embarrassed. To me, I have to be "true" but I also have to personally accept it. If I don't personally accept being something, then I won't, even if it's actually true.
- Any time I feel suspiciously happy (which doesn't happen very much in the first place), I almost reflexively think of something to kill my mood. I do not let myself be too content.
- I am a negative person, I'm fine with that, I find it easier to notice and focus (if anything, I'd call it a fucking compulsion) on the negatives rather than the positives, and I don't beat myself up for being that way. I think my contentment with negative emotions can and has given me a sort of emotional strength. If you know what I mean.
- I do not find it hard to say no to others (maybe I would’ve if I were still 12). I can be pretty direct. I can be unapproachable, but that's usually not really my intent. Usually.
- I do not consider myself to be a "sappy, soft, sentimental, empathetic, dreamy, fairy-like, angelic, romantic, just wants to be understood" type of person. Nor do I see the appeal in being described in such a way. Maybe if I were still 12 I would.
- I'm not a fan of conflict, even though I've admittedly been a cause of conflict between myself and others. Or at least, not a fan of what I personally and very subjectively perceive as conflict (and me generally perceiving things very subjectively rather than objectively and realistically is a whole different story). I think that if I can avoid conflict, I might as well do so. I probably will not be pushing buttons, but I'm not going to tolerate (most) insults.
- I identify myself more with anger and dislike than sadness. I'm fine with negative emotions in general and see them as an opportunity for revelations about myself. I find it hard to ignore my emotions in order to "get the job done," or whatever. And if I attempt to ignore my emotions because I tried to do something more "important," my judgment and perception is going to be fucked as all hell.
- I talk about myself and think about myself a lot. Because most other things and most other people feel dull to me, I've found obsessing over myself to be a nice replacement.
- In my mind, other people are a threat, which is another part of the reason I isolate myself (I’m starting to get a feeling that I’m more incomprehensible to others than I thought I was). I give a fuck about my own safety. I think I sometimes reveal too much about myself though. Regret. Lots of it.
- I do not like opening up to other people, because I'd rather not be too seen by people who I don't like (I can sometimes think getting to know me is a privilege that others do not deserve), and because actually opening up would expose the things that actually fuck me up.
- I'm shit at dealing with others emotionally. I don't know how to comfort people. There's the choice of me saying what I would want to hear, but the problem is that what I want to hear isn't what others want to hear. If someone wants me to listen to them, I can. I'm not making another bullet for this, but I like to act like I can offer things that no one else has to offer.
- I don’t see myself as being able to recall things in great detail, I believe I’m the type of person to gloss over most things until I see something that catches my interest. I don’t pay much attention to my surroundings and am pretty inattentive, I don’t even know what brands of most things I use are (unless there’s literally a logo or known symbol on a shirt I’m wearing, there’s a good chance I wouldn’t know how to answer if I were asked where it came from. It can actually make me look like I lack common sense).
submitted by InevitablePurchase73 to Enneagram [link] [comments]
- I typically wear what’s comfortable but also looks not too horrid. If I have the money for it, I'll probably fix my wardrobe in the future. Most of my appearance doesn’t actually stand out much, and focusing a lot on my appearance, changing it and trying to look good, is boring.
- I don’t pay too much attention to my physical health. I eat a lot of junk food and don’t exercise at all. I generally remain in the same spot for hours on end until I need to do something (go somewhere, use the bathroom, whatever). I will be mentally uncomfortable if I eat a meal and don’t drink anything, because I’m scared of getting kidney stones.
- I like being able to think. That's what I do. I'm more in my head than in the real, external world. And I'd rather die than have a compromised ability to think clearly. I'm not a fan, not one bit, of my shitty memory that is probably caused by not completely paying attention to what's happening around me. If I'm there physically, there's a very damn good chance I'm not there mentally.
- I can place focus on my flaws and negative aspects and exaggerate them. Not because of some conscious sappy, sentimental feeling as far as I'm aware, but because that's what I am. Primarily negative. And, again, I do not beat myself up for this. I unironically want my flaws to be enabled. Everyone is so averse to negativity, for some reason. I'm not. And it doesn't mix well.
- When I was younger (and I'm saying this because it's supposedly important to consider your past when typing yourself, not because I'm trying to be "cool"), I was still heavily reclusive, of course. But I was still more attention-seeking, more invasive of boundaries, more modest, exponentially more unhinged (I used to unironically describe myself as highly energetic), more possessive, yet still somehow more doormatty and "nice." I used to describe myself as "empathetic," but I think what I thought I was and what I actually was in practice were two different things, because the self-perception and the behavior didn't line up the best. I'm being dead serious when I say that 2 was one of the first types I typed as several years ago when I wasn't actually into the enneagram.
- My body language appears standoffish, unapproachable, disapproving and judgmental, “smug” with a shit-eating vibe, awkward/uncomfortable, irritated, I’ve had a habit of giving people the side-eye even if I didn’t realize. I only know this because that is how I've been told I come off, not because I am somehow naturally aware of how I look in the eyes of other people.
- I do not exactly have a wide range of “strong” interests, nor have I had a wide range of experiences that I can recall (the last time I did something that felt strangely new was quite literally in 2018, when I went to my school’s homecoming).
- I do like talking to people sometimes, but all of my socialization is done online. I think this is never going to completely satisfy me, but my standards in a friendship are unrealistic. People in real life have tried to befriend me. It never works out, or never lasts more than two seconds. If someone in real life comes up and tries to talk to me, I probably won’t have much of an objection to it. But I’m not very good with full blown conversations (I’m usually not outright rude. I could probably use a bit more friendliness, but I feel deadass incapable of being naturally friendly and warm-hearted).
- My emotions are going to get vented externally, whether it’s in the form of punching something, myself, or if strangers or friends on the internet have to be the victims of my ranting. I was less emotionally expressive when I was younger, and I still currently refuse to express my emotions around my parents in specific.
- I once didn’t know the answer to a question a teacher asked, and got mocked by another student for this. This was embarrassing as fuck, and I ended up walking out of the class and slamming the door out of pure humiliation.
- I do not really trust my judgment. I like reassurance, but I do not go fishing for it.
- I’m fine with learning about something that interests me for the sake of it, and I do not think I need to put everything into practical action. However, I do not usually seek out knowledge, I do not prioritize the logical aspects of things, and logical is not one of the first words I would use to describe myself.
- I often do not know how to respond in social situations (mind used to literally blank). I, at first, chalked this up to just simply not knowing what to say. But I’m now pretty aware that it’s caused by self-consciousness, and disengaging in order to avoid embarrassment. As I mentioned, I do not care if others look down on me and feel embarrassed for me, but I am going to be choosy about the way in which I present. I still feel social anxiety, but not to the degree I used to.
- I once had a kid in my school continuously mock me for not participating in gym class. I told them to piss off multiple times, and when it didn’t work, I ended up yelling at them. I had the urge to beat them up for embarrassing me, but I didn’t, because I did not want to get suspended over that. And I proceeded to show off how pissed off I was to everyone else, because I wanted them to know.
- I like looking at people, I think they’re interesting to pay attention to, but I do not interact with people as much. I do not like too much affection, but I like it if it has its limits (and isn’t being given by people I hate).
- I think the way I think I relate to 9 is most apparent in the way I interact with my family, specifically my parents. I am distant, horridly uncommunicative, and horridly secretive- they cannot touch me, they cannot get to me or hurt me, if they do not know anything about me. I have quite the stubborn refusal towards self-disclosure (and I’m fine with them thinking I’m impersonal and incomprehensible as a result. If anything, I may just enjoy it.). I have unconsciously kept emotional expression, even positive emotional expression to a minimum, so as to not be prodded and poked. If I think there’s even the slightest chance of me getting away with something, I am not admitting to anything unless caught first. But I am not putting up a smiley face- they know I’m irritated by them even if I do not bluntly state it, because my body language does all the work. I often think, “what’s the point of passionately arguing against them if every objection I have is considered somehow disrespectful?”
- I’m seen by strangers as quiet, shy (though I would’ve absolutely gotten irritated by being described as such if I were younger), as though I’m silently judging, easily bothered, and disapproving of you. Most people “like” me, simply because I leave them alone. I’m seen by my family as generally the same, but with added distance and emotional aloofness (which I’ve noticed I’ve been doing unconsciously, whereas I’m still reserved around others, but still more willing to express emotion), roboticness, stiffness, laziness, lack of ambition, and irresponsibility. My friends see me as whiny, irritable, funny, and also irresponsible. It seems the general consensus is that I’m seen as unapproachable by everyone, along with appearing brooding and irritated. I generally do not consciously try to come off this way (but I don’t have that much of a problem with it either), I just am like that, whether or not I’m controlling it.
- I’m a fan of certain ideologies, but it’s unlikely you’re going to see me donating or going out there protesting. I don’t “extract” my beliefs from them and say that I believe things because an ideology said it, but I find what I personally think is important and reasonable, and if it resonates, cool. I often do not like to think about it too much, because it can stress me out in a way that I do not enjoy.
- If you know what the dumb lifetrap things are, I identify most with failure, defectiveness, social isolation, and emotional deprivation (and I think they all describe me well). I identify the least with self-sacrifice, enmeshment, and approval-seeking.
2021.09.21 04:13 CicerosSweetrollz Ngl I feel like next year's birthday presents are not going to be able to surpass this.🤍🔥
2021.09.21 04:13 Spamtickler Steampunk Maleficent Dragon?
I’d really like to get a replica/toy/model of the Maleficent dragon from the MK parades, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere.
Does anyone know if such a thing exists?
Heck, at this point I’d be happy with a drawing or painting!
submitted by Spamtickler to WaltDisneyWorld [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 04:13 Steeld_556 Guess the car.
2021.09.21 04:13 Twitchy69 [US-NE][W] Extra deck cards, halqi ulti, list [H]Paypal
Looking for a couple cards Ulti halqifibrax Prismatic borreload savage Ruddy rose dragon Prank-kids dodo-doodle-do Adamancipator leonite 2 CR Ursarctics Polari 1 CR Ursarctic Grand Chariot Geomathmech final sigma Stellar wind wolf
submitted by Twitchy69 to YGOMarketplace [link] [comments]