Is no one going to talk about that these 2 skins will be archived?
2021.10.24 09:30 Catmon29 Is no one going to talk about that these 2 skins will be archived?
2021.10.24 09:30 CardanoCryptoBot IOTA Steps Into Ethereum and Cardano's Territory With Launch Of Beta Smart Contracts
2021.10.24 09:30 DokCyber Some people have trouble sleeping... But I can do it with my eyes closed.
Some people have trouble sleeping... But I can do it with my eyes closed.
submitted by DokCyber to ApparentJokes [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 Sakarmeke Polkacity Game UI, Art, Design, and in-game Chat. You can see the progress so far in this demo video:
2021.10.24 09:30 goldearphone What's the difference between MSc. Bioinformatics Coursework and Research?
I understand that coursework has classes and exams while research only focuses on the research project. But what is the future of both? Does industry prefers coursework grads ?
submitted by goldearphone to bioinformatics [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 MrMcShady STILL HOLDING!!! GO DOG GO!!!
2021.10.24 09:30 xmissxlilith As likely to fuck you as tear your heart out 🩸 🇨🇦 💋 🖤
2021.10.24 09:30 derMostrich Shower Thougts about Buggys Devil Fruit Power
2021.10.24 09:30 Donnie_87 My first Christmas movie
while technically Batman Returns, The First movie i watched was the 1990 hit "Home alone". i felt that this was my life sorta i didn't have a large family and i didn't live in a big house, but i lived in this time frame (i was 4 when this came out). now i didn't see the film until it was out on VHS but i still enjoyed it. anyone else have a first Christmas movie?
submitted by Donnie_87 to christmas [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 BelisarioAldao Grupo de argentinas
2021.10.24 09:30 yabyum First frost in temperate Kymenlaakso
2021.10.24 09:30 marty666_ Why is my bearded dragon refusing to eat
2021.10.24 09:30 Soulburner74 A weird concept I came up with.
I came up with an idea for an Iron Man story that involves Tony Stark going against his own father Howard Stark who'd be the villian.
As a child Tony idolised his parents, his father more so at the time due to his intellect and desire to help others. Later in his life (Late teenage years) Tony's mother passes away and he begins working for Stark Industries under his father's wing, its here Tony uncovers a horrifying truth. Howard's desire to help those in need was all a front to hide his true motives, Tony had been hearing rumours about his father making and selling weapons to criminal gangs but always dismissed them thinking people were trying to sabotage his fathers livelihood, but it was all true with the evidence right in his face.
Tony confronts his dad feeling betrayed and angry, he tells him he wants no part in that life, Howard tells him that you can't get by in life devoting yourself to helping others, that you must only think and care about yourself. After this he kicks Tony out of his life, disowning him from the Stark family. All alone Tony moves into a house left to him by his mother (She was aware about Howard's actions and knew Tony would rebel against him). Wanting to prove his father wrong Tony invents from the ground up a source of free energy capable of powering an entire country with a single generator called "Arc-Reactor Energy"
While Tony's making a name for himself through his own efforts Howard Stark is hatching a plan on his own, Working with a corrupt chief of Police Howard begins to develop cyborg drones that will replace every police officer in the world and introduce strict laws that will strip the world's population of their rights and freedoms.
Knowing the only way for his father to be stopped is by doing it himself Tony develops an ai named J.A.R.V.I.S and begins creating a project he simply calls Project: Iron Man. Tony Stark now suited as Iron Man goes to war against his his father to prevent the world from falling into a dictatorship dystopia.
submitted by Soulburner74 to ironman [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 countlessss As much as i love B99,idk?
As much as i love brooklyn-nine nine, does anyone else feel like they see alot of striking similarities to the office & other familiar sitcoms? Just curious
submitted by countlessss to TooAfraidToAsk [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 RLCD-Bot [Octane] [Grey Octane: RLCS 2021-22] [Grave Robber] [(Alpha Reward) Gold Rush] [Black Rocko]
2021.10.24 09:30 alexcoop456 1 or 2 everyone?
2021.10.24 09:30 clipper090203 (SPOILERS) My ultimate list of all Bond ladies
Since English is not my native language, there may be some grammatical or vocabulary errors. It was actually interesting that there was more to criticize about ones higher in the list, which perhaps proves that they were memorable. So, here we go.
- Ruby Barlett-Nancy (Angela Scoular-Catherine von Schell) - On Her Majesty's Secret Service Their presence in the film where Bond discovers his true love and marries her was unnecessary.
- Tiffany Case (Jill St. John) - Diamonds Are Forever The most annoying female Bond lead for me. She is just too dumb, ditzy, clumsy to be believable as a diamond smuggler. But still, her slapsticks match the tone of the movie where Bond is nearly defeated by Bambi and Thumper.
- Bibi Dahl (Lynn-Holly Johnson) - For Your Eyes Only Even Moore's James Bond turned her down, and that says it all. I wonder what the writers were smoking when they thought it was okay for a teenager to seduce a 50 year old guy.
- Log Cabin Girl (Sue Vanner) - The Spy Who Loved Me The only one without a name in this list. At least her appearance was followed by one of the best action sequences and stunts in the entire franchise.
- Rosie Carver (Gloria Hendry) - Live and Let Die She is the first Black bond girl, and yet she lacks both chemistry with James Bond and capability as a double agent. What a shame.
- Mary Goodnight (Britt Ekland) - The Man with the Golden Gun Arguably the clumsiest Bond girl to this date, despite being a MI6 agent in Hong Kong. Bond is often a dick to her in this movie, even hiding her in a closet to have sex with another girl, but it is justified by the fact that she almost killed 007.
- Pola Ivanova (Fionna Fullerton) - A View to a Kill Another comic relief Bond girl with a short screen appearance. Her tape being stolen by Bond was fun enough though.
- Plenty O'Toole (Lana Wood) - Diamonds are Forever Silly name, Lacking any character development, but she was still less annoying than Tiffany Case.
- Giacinta 'Jinx' Johnson (Halle Barry) - Die Another Day It still bugs me that someone actually came up with the idea of a spin-off with Jinx as the main character. She is supposed to be a badass like Wai Lin, but falls into Bond just few minutes after they first met, constantly gives seductive looks, and has to be rescued by Bond multiple times. Plus some stupid dialogues like, 'Your Mama'.
- Dr. Molly Warmflash (Serena Scott James) - The World is Not Enough I think we can all agree that a doctor who lets her patient go on a mission after being seduced by him is not qualified for the job...
- Stacey Sutton (Tanya Roberts) - A View to a Kill A.K.A. Stacey 'Screamer' Sutton. She screams "James" a hell lot of times. Tanya Roberts being 30 years younger than her counterpart makes the romance creepy. Ew.
- Kissy Suzuki (Mie Hama) - You Only Live Twice while Kissy is a Japanese secret agent, Mie Hama's acting skills were subpar and didn't participate in much action during the final assault scene. And entire marriage plot was ridiculous.
- Corinne Dufour (Corinne Clery) - Moonraker The most remarkable thing about Corinne was her gruesome death. She was chased and eaten alive by dogs, and that happened in a movie that literally sent Bond to space.
- Miss Taro (Zena Marshall) - Dr. No The first female villain in the series. And supposedly Asian character played by a white actress certainly doesn't help.
- Dr. Christmas Jones (Denise Richards) - The World is Not Enough It is obvious that Denise Richards was chosen as a nuclear scientist only because of her looks, as she gives a completely wooden performance in a Lara Croft joke. Christmas joke at the end of the film was atrocious, of course.
- Paris Carver (Teri Hatcher) - Tomorrow Never Dies She is supposed to be a part of an ill-fated, tragic romance, but there is not much chemistry between Bond and Mrs. Carver. I guess real life tensions between Brosnan and Hatcher had an affect on her performance.
- Solange Dimitrios (Caterina Murino) - Casino Royale I like how Solange was already aware of the fact that Bond was only seducing him for a piece of information about her performance. It's a bit shame that she fell into 'disposable girls' category.
- Strawberry Fields (Gemma Aterton) - Strawberry Fields It is noteworthy that stupid name joke remains in the most anti-Bond Bond film. While there is nothing wrong with Aterton's performance, I don't think replacing gold with oil makes a great homage to Goldfinger.
- Miranda Frost (Rosamund Pike) - Die Another Day A femme fatale without much personality, and her final catfight with Jinx was one of the corniest scenes from the corniest movie ever. Glad that Rosamund Pike was lucky enough to escape so-called 'Bond girl curse'.
- Magda (Kristina Wayborn) - Octopussy A rare example of henchmen who didn't do much harm to Bond and eventually switched sides. Her presence is overshadowed by her boss eventually, though.
- Octopussy (Maud Adams) - Octopussy Just as Octopussy (the movie is a semi-remake of Goldfinger, so is the Octopussy (the girl) a copycat of Pussy Galore. She has an outrageous name, runs an entire circus of ladies. Still, I'd go for the original.
- Eve Moneypenny (Naomie Harris) - Skyfall Skyfall is unique in sense that there is no true female lead, with people arguing whether the main Bond girl is Severine or Eve( or even M). This version of Moneypenny was a fresh reinterpretation of a traditional well-known character.
- Countess Lisl von Schlaf (Cassandra Harris) - For Your Eyes Only What distinguishes this fake countess from other disposable girls is her tragic demise. We can see that Bond actually cared as he shouts at her to come back while she is being chased down by Locque's car. Don't forget this is followed by a rare badass revenge by Moore's James Bond.
- Lupe Lamora (Talisa Soto) - Licence to Kill She has exotic looks and spends equal screen time with Bond as her jealous counterpart. Unfortunately, Talisa Soto didn't have the best acting skills.
- Manuela (Emily Bolton) - Moonraker Manuela was one of few minor Bond girls who could cheat death. Also preparing vodka martini for the secret agent even before he enters the room is adorable.
- Dr. Holly Goodhead (Lois Chilles) - Moonraker Dr. Goodhead had serious skills to assist Bond on his mission to space, including piloting a space shuttle. Only if she had more character.
- Severine (Bérénice Marlohe) - Skyfall Severine was hot, and had a haunting background. It is such a waste that she was sent to a early grave. Also her love scene with Bond exists only because no Bond film can go without a love scene.
- Tilly Masterson (Tania Mallet) - Goldfinger A nice avenger-type bond girl, but she is given too little screen time to be very memorable.
- Jill Masterson (Shirley Eaton) - Goldfinger Despite her short screen appearance, she had decent chemistry with Bond. Yet, the most memorable thing about Jill is her iconic golden death.
- Helga Brandt (Karin Dor) - You Only Live Twice Brandt is a classic Bond femme fatale, who seduces Bond with her attractive looks and then leaves him in a burning plane. Her excruciating death in piranha pool is also unforgettable.
- Andrea Anders (Maud Adams) - The Man with the Golden Gun Andrea is an example of secondary Bond girl better than the primary. Her relying on James Bond to gain freedom from Scaramanga is much more compelling than whatever there was between Bond and Goodnight. Her cold blooded death in a middle of a stadium is both eerie and heartbreaking.
- Paula Caplan (Martine Beswick) - Thunderball A female agent who is actually capable of doing her job. She also proved her loyalty by taking a cyanide pill rather than giving confession when she is captured. Only if Paula was given more role in the script.
- Camille Montes (Olga Kurylenko) - Quantum of Solace Camille is a unique Bond girl as her relationship with James Bond is not romantic but more of an ally for a vengeance. While Olga Kurylenko is a fine actress, I still feel like more should have been given about background, such as her fear of fire.
- Lucia Sciarra (Monica Bellucci) - Spectre Pierce Brosnan was unsatisfied with the actress being denied her role as Paris Carver in Tomorrow Never Dies. It is not hard to see why, as Monica Bellucci shines as an aging yet attractive widow.
- Aki (Akiko Wakabayashi) - You Only Live Twice Aki is a capable secret agent who actually rescues James Bond a number of times, and also had better chemistry with him than Kissy did. Had their roles been reversed, YOLT would have been significantly improved.
- Pam Bouvier (Carey Lowell) - Licence to Kill She is a skilled pilot and also capable of fights. One funny scene was where she goes nuts from her jealousy and yells "I'll be damned if I help him!" after Lupe confirms that she is deeply in love with Bond.
- Mayday (Grace Jones) - A View to a Kill Unlike other villainesses, Mayday is memorable because she looks and acts like an Amazon, being sexually aggressive and do not falling for Bond's old tricks. She also sides switch after being betrayed by Zorin and makes a heroic sacrifice. What a woman.
- Nomi (Lashana Lynch) - No Time to Die A subtle rivalry between Nomi(new 007) and Bond(old 007) is just amusing to watch. She also pays respects to her older colleague by suggesting that he should be reinstated as 007, which is admirable.
- Pussy Galore (Honor Blackman) - Goldfinger Above her jaw-dropping name, Pussy Galore is a charismatic and smart lady in charge of a whole flying squad. Honor Blackman gives a brilliant performance, but Pussy falling for Bond after semi-rape was an off, which is why I didn't put her higher in the ranking.
- Fiona Volpe (Luciana Paluzzi) - Thunderball She is one of the most evil women in the franchise, and a classic definition of a 'femme fatale'. A cruel, firey and mean lady, Fiona assassinates Count Lippe with a missile under her motorcycle, takes Paula captive, and is not afraid of seducing Bond to accomplish her mission. Her death as a human shield in Junkanoo is a classic Bond kill.
- Sylvia Trench (Eunice Gayson) - Dr. No, From Russia with Love Initially planned as Bond's girlfriend in England and then dismissed, Sylvia Trench contributed to the franchise like no other bond girl did; prompting the iconic line 'Bond, James Bond'. She is also active enough to break into Bond's apartment after his invitation.
- Honey Ryder (Ursula Andress) - Dr. No That bikini scene: Need I say more? She may not have enough personality traits or an interesting background, but she can be forgiven and should be given credit for being the first.
- Kara Milovy (Maryam d'Abo) - The Living Daylights Some may find Kara annoying or clumsy, but the reason why I put her high on this list is because of her chemistry with Bond. She enjoys an actual date with him, and at the ending, it is apparent that she succeeded in capturing his heart. Even our secret agent couldn't resist her innocent charm.
- Wai Lin (Michelle Yeoh) - Tomorrow Never Dies Thanks to Michelle Yeoh's previous experience with action films, Wai Lin shines as the ultimate action heroine. However, it is evident that writers relied too much on her action skills and neglected to develop her personality traits, which is why her last-minute romance with Bond doesn't make much sense. Still, she is the brighter spot of Tomorrow Never Dies.
- Tatiana Romanova (Daniela Bianchi) - From Russia with Love Tatiana is a little bit passive, but keep in mind that this is a character from early 60s. At least she shows devotion to her mother nation, and her romance with Bond seems decent and plausible. She also saves the day by shooting Rosa Klebb, who deceived her in order to take Lector.
- Anya Amasova (Barbara Bach) - The Spy Who Loved Me An iconic Bond girl from one of the most iconic films from franchise. Unlike female agents in previous films, she is intelligent, capable, and an equal match for Bond. Her relationship with Bond is also a bit more complicated, as her lover and fellow KGB agent was killed by Bond. Eventually though, we all can predict that she would fall in love with him as the title suggests.
- Natalya Simonova (Izabella Scorupco) - Goldeneye One of the reasons why Goldeneye is such a brilliant movie is how it treat its main heroine. There is some actual background about her provided in the film, where she survives a massacre in her workplace. Natalya is intelligent, has computer skills that complement Bond's, treats him as equal(Kill hehim. She/He means nothing to me.) And don't forget the emotional beach scene.
- Solitaire (Jane Seymour) - Live and Let Die To be fair, a female psychic whose powers can only last when she keeps her virginity is ridiculous, but that's why Solitaire is one of the more memorable. There is just unique atmosphere to her. Jane Seymour's strong, natural performance has also done a lot to make her character plausible.
- Melina Havelock (Carole Bouquet) - For Your Eyes Only A girl seeking to get revenge on those who slaughtered her parents, Melina comes off as a strong-willed and independent woman. She is good with crossbow and never falls into 'damsel in distress' category, a rarity among Bond girls. It should be mentioned that she doesn't fall for Bond until the very end of the film.
- Dominique 'Domino' Derval (Claudine Auger) - Thunderball The first 'villain's mistress' type Bond girl, Domino is smart, mysterious and captivating, which can be attributed to the fact that Claudine Auger was one of the most hottest actresses. And she switches sides after realizing that Largo is actually behind the death of her brother, and gets the revenge done by killing him herself. I consider Thunderball to be peak of Connery era, and Domino's a big part of it.
- Xenia Onatopp (Famke Janssen) - Goldeneye A sexy psycho that takes pleasure in killing man with squeeze, Xenia simply cannot be forgotten. She really raised the bar of 'femme fatale' in Bond films.
- Paloma (Ana de Armas) - No Time to Die Introduced as a bubbly, inexperienced, a bit clumsy CIA agent, Paloma actually kicks some ass when the real fight begins. Ana de Armas steals the scene whenever she's present. The only flaw of Paloma is too little screen time, and I really hope they bring her again in the next film.
- Dr. Madeleine Swann (Lea Seydoux) - Spectre, No Time to Die Despite Lea Seydoux's acting talents, Madeleine couldn't help being compared to Vesper in Spectre. Fortunately, the character was redeemed in No Time to Die and is actually one of great strengths of the film. Haunted by her traumatic past, she is intelligent, strong-minded, fragile at the same point, and a mother determined to protect her child. All of these qualities make her a good match for Craig's Bond.
- Vesper Lynd (Eva Green) - Casino Royale The romance between Vesper and Bond seems so natural, which makes later reveal all the more tragic. She was the one who opened his heart (James Bond was considering his retirement and looking for a honest job) and then shattered it into a million pieces. Eva Green did an excellent job of playing an attractive lady who is both witty, sarcastic and fragile. She is a crucial part of Bond's origin story, and the one who turned Bond into what he is.
- Elektra King (Sophie Marceau) - The World is Not Enough It's ironic that same Bond movie has one of the worst and best Bond girls. Elektra comes off as an innocent girl traumatized by her father's death and kidnapping incident, until Bond starts to suspect that she is suffering from Stockholm syndrome, becoming fond of the terrorist who kidnapped her. Ultimately, it is revealed that she is the master manipulator behind the scheme. Sophie Marceau should be given credit for making such a dramatic transition so plausible.
- Teresa 'Tracy' di Vicenzo (Diana Rigg) - On Her Majesty's Secret Service Tracy is a great bond girl not only because she was the one to marry James Bond, but because she is a character ahead of its time. She is a three dimensional character suffering from her turbulent family life, and yet proves to be intelligent enough to disguise Blofeld with poetry and save Bond, and is actually good at fighting against Spectre's henchmen. She is one woman James Bond would care for and be scarred forever for it.
submitted by clipper090203
to JamesBond [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 edrdos Very subtle distractions/thoughts
I’m currently at stage 4/5 and I noticed something that has been bugging me quite a bit. So I wonder if someone could shed some light.
Throughout the whole session (45mins) I tend to have fairly stable attention on the breath sensations, they’re very vivid and I never forget the breath.
While I manage to notice subtle distractions with introspective awareness which are more or less noticeable (like a sudden memory, or a scene from a movie) there are some distractions (which I can only refer to as very subtle) which occur so deeply in my subconscious that I can hardly distinguish them at all until some time later (like 10-15 seconds). These thoughts are usually very random (like me remembering whether I brushed my teeth last night or why my wife will be wearing to work tomorrow I.e. not something I would ever think about) and are so subtle that I can still very clearly follow the breath
It’s very annoying because my intentions are strong and I am clearly aware of all the thoughts except these that happen rarely but happen nonetheless
submitted by edrdos to TheMindIlluminated [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 Sh3wb Where to sell my 3rd gen OEM Pro Grille?
Just need to know where to post this thing. It's been sitting in the garage in its box and I'm just not motivated to put it on so I'm getting rid of it. It's OEM so it's directly from Toyota and has the css sensor garnish.
Also what's a decent price after I paid $450 originally?
submitted by Sh3wb to Tacomaworld [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 ticaret Manisa Plastik Su Deposu Fiyatları | Sahibinden Satılık İkinci El Satışı Fiyatları ❣️
2021.10.24 09:30 gercekyesuip Kim daha güzel 3# Anne Hathaway vs Jennifer Lawrence
submitted by gercekyesuip to KGBTR [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 write_rite_right Any Nanowrimos here?
Or writers looking for accountability, networking, and group writing sessions?
submitted by write_rite_right to Fayettenam [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 gamiseki1977 For those Fellow Redditors Who Are Jobless or Were Laid Off Due to COVID19, Here’s a List of Jobs All Over Atlanta and Remote Jobs Hiring Now! [Daily Updates, No MLM, Several Filters and Criteria to Remove companies or Post You Do Not Want To See, Community Approved, Salary Comparison Tool ]
Click here to see the offers and use the multiple filters to refine your results
submitted by gamiseki1977 to CoronavirusAtlanta [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 09:30 Crazy-Extension-4539 Jen Psaki shuts down right-wing attempt to attack Pete Buttigieg over his paternity leave
2021.10.24 09:30 F1rst-name-last-name Why the fuck are Luvdisc players such pussies? (Not a stinkpost, genuine rant)
Every time I enter a ZU game and see that mon my heart cracks. I fucking hate hate hate this pokemon. Every, and I mean EVERY player I've seen using this mon is an absolute insufferable bitch. How the fuck does it take 33% from a +1 Delibird Present? Why does it have the most fucking annoying moveset ever? Scald, Rest, and you can't forget about how they all spam Attract. Attract, Attract, how about you fucking go attract some mates yourself, bitch?
submitted by F1rst-name-last-name to stunfisk [link] [comments]