This is my first little rescue I couldn't pass on this guy for only 2$ but I know it will need extensive care, but what are your guys processes of rehabilitation? I'd like to take the plastic off and get it in some moss. Should I cut the damages leaves off?
2022.01.24 20:13 Chunkybitch This is my first little rescue I couldn't pass on this guy for only 2$ but I know it will need extensive care, but what are your guys processes of rehabilitation? I'd like to take the plastic off and get it in some moss. Should I cut the damages leaves off?
2022.01.24 20:13 kitchencupcake1 Majority of Canadians surveyed support fines for unvaccinated citizens: Nanos
2022.01.24 20:13 a3dpcomics Got this diamond Annie last night. How does she compare to the other diamonds in my collection?
2022.01.24 20:13 Lord_PBNJ Career in the Liberal Arts
I'm a high school student in the 12th grade and I'm feeling I should really have a life plan set up.
I want to somehow find a career in religion, history, culture studies, or somewhere in the liberal arts and be capable of supporting a large family (between 4 and 12 kids...) and other costs.
I want to be capable of providing for some huge costs, but I don't need to live a life of luxury. To raise lots of kids, live outside of the city, buy animals, equipment... and installing whatever modules to make the home self-sufficient... it'd be a lot. But if I could be able to afford all of this... I need to find a career that I am good at. Not only that but I have no desire to do work that I can not tolerate. I have heard stories of many who end up depressed because they hate their work.
Are there any Redditors who would be able to help me? To my knowledge, most of the jobs relating to the liberal arts are not high-paying. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
submitted by Lord_PBNJ to careeradvice [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 JeanLuc_Moultonde Moroccan Flag
2022.01.24 20:13 ibanker92 You know who you are
2022.01.24 20:13 Fedicore Artifact Farming Advice
So how do y’all farm your artifacts from 45? i don’t think I can solo the AR45 ones with a full 80 party and matchmaking is always hit or miss
along with my immense nervousness with co-op stuff, it’s a disaster.
Any help would be great
submitted by Fedicore to Genshin_Impact [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 themainw2345 Good bars for 1st Dates?
Any recommendations where to take your new Tinder love?
submitted by themainw2345 to copenhagen [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 WashedupMeatball “Jesus! Want to blow us all to shit, Sherlock?”
2022.01.24 20:13 CookiezzzZzzzZzzZzzz Excuse me WHAT! 😃🙃
2022.01.24 20:13 Iso_Mo FUCK SCHOOL. FUCK ALL THIS BULLSHIT. WHAT THE FUCK.
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE AND FUCK AMERICA FOR MAKING ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF FOR THAT
submitted by Iso_Mo to Vent [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 zKRuthlezz If you could travel back in time but could never come back, when would you go back to and why?
submitted by zKRuthlezz to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 offyermeds Batman 505 Episode 2 "Pants" Act One
submitted by offyermeds to batman [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 OliverMarkusMalloy DA for Atlanta area granted special grand jury to probe Trump's election interference
2022.01.24 20:13 Mr-Screw-on-Head SEIZE THIS NEW GALAXY: Andromeda Studios launches!
2022.01.24 20:13 ChefJoe98136 Sen. Reuven Carlyle, D-Seattle, won't seek re-election
2022.01.24 20:13 champsports13 So This happened 😱
submitted by champsports13 to bartenders [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 TiredForDays When your ex is over your lying ass 👀👀 One good way to avoid becoming a father, I imagine, would be to not have casual sex with multiple people. If Gus is this confident lying over and over how can we believe anything he’s ever said? Checking all the boxes for sleezbag
2022.01.24 20:13 Such_Stand_2360 Oversubscribed
I check my validator is oversubscribed
Do I leave my dot or change to one that is not oversubsribed if so what validator and where can I get information on this?
submitted by Such_Stand_2360 to dot [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 Alexjrro9 How do you trim your intimate areas?
I don’t really know how to do it.
I did try Gillette with foam and it was a disaster.Cut myself + irritated skin ( 1 time was after the shower, 2 in the shower with no foam but still the same result)
Asked mom about it and she told me to use epilator gel. After I use it my skin was kinda smooth but also a bit icky and some areas weren’t fully cleaned ( well most of the area still had some hair but it was way better than before )
I heard about manscape, and I wanted to buy 1 but it’s to expensive and some ppl say it’s bad and there are less expensive methods.
I also heard about safety razor but idk about them. Ppl say they are cheap and really good but I don’t know if I can use it down there.
I don’t really care what you are ( male/female) just please tell me how tf I trim without making a fool out of myself and if possible without pain plz!
submitted by Alexjrro9 to Advice [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 Delicious_Tip6124 Is it time to shake
submitted by Delicious_Tip6124 to unclebens [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 videditinghelp what anime are they from?
2022.01.24 20:13 TN_Egyptologist Khnum
2022.01.24 20:13 typology-explorer Help(?)
I’ve never played the game, but I am into other typology systems and got curious to see what results this would yield from completing a questionnaire.
- Is it better to give everyone equal opportunity, rather than equal wealth?
I would agree with that
- Do you think that people are responsible to themselves first and foremost?
Again, I’d say yes
- Should we guide ourselves by our feelings, and pursue our wildest dreams?
While you can pursue interests based on whatever you feel you want to, I’d also try to remain realistic in terms of how to go about pursuing those.
- Is it more important to have a better plan than a better execution?
Both are equally as important, imo
- Are we directly responsible for our successes and failures?
To a degree, sure, but I do believe it’s partly dependent on what kind of cards you’re dealt in life.
- Do our lives have a higher purpose or meaning?
I’m not sure if it does aside from what you personally make of it, but it would be cool if there was.
- Is human nature, generally speaking, good?
No, I don’t believe it is: I’d say it’s mostly self interested and people abide by external rules for the sake of survival/fitting in/avoiding negative consequences for deviating, not due to some moral obligation.
- Should individuals give up some of their rights and freedoms for safety in society at large?
I’m not sure what to answer for this
- Is there any point in trying to do more than what's good enough?
If it’s for the sake of getting further ahead, then sure.
- Do you believe that some parts of ourselves are too inherent to ever be changed?
Yes, I would say that’s true
- Do you think we should improve ourselves before improving the world?
I don’t see why those ideals can’t coexist
- In our society, is stability more important than advancement?
Again, I’m not sure why both can’t coexist
- Do you see passing on your knowledge to others as detrimental to yourself?
Unless it’s knowledge that can be used to their advantage against you, then I don’t think so.
- When doing a task, is it more important to have dedication, rather than information?
Dedication so you can be more focused on the objective and complete what you promised/set out to accomplish.
- Do you think delayed gratification is worth the wait?
If it’s in order to reap bigger rewards in the end, then yes.
- Which is better, freedom or power?
I view power as having the freedom to make your own decisions, so-
- Do you value expressing yourself to those around you more than you value introspecting and growing as a person?
Both are important
- Would you prefer living in harmony with the world around you, or free and unconstrained by it?
I’d say the latter in theory
- Is benevolence more important than understanding in a good society?
Understanding so it leads to benevolence
- Do you think societies that forget about their culture and origins will be unsuccessful?
I’m not sure
- Do you agree that one of the greatest threats we - society as a whole - must deal with is the rampant individualism that results in people harming one another?
I don’t think individualism as a whole is horrible just because of some bad apples
- Do you agree that one of the most dangerous pitfalls we face is complacency - thinking that there is a point where further improvement is either impossible or unnecessary?
Yes because then, you’re giving up and if you do that before even trying, how do you even know it’s true?
- Do you agree that one of the easiest ways to end up with an unsuccessful and unhappy life is to be beholden to others - to serve the interests of the group and the community while ending up neglecting your own?
I believe there should be a balance: going after your own interests even if one of those methods end up aiding/benefiting others in the process.
- Do you agree that one of the worst things that can happen to us is to forget to experience and enjoy life and all it has to offer, instead finding ourselves caught up in the details?
I’m not sure what to put here
- Do you agree that one of the most saddening aspects of the modern world is the overabundance of dishonesty, manipulation and hidden agendas meant to create conflict and disunity?
No because regardless of who you are and for whatever reasons you have to utilize those, it’s communication in a nutshell.
- Do you agree that one of the biggest failures of modern-day society is thinking in terms of the group, forgetting that each and every one of us are individuals, unique and with personal ambitions?
I’m skipping this one because I’m not sure
- Do you agree that one of the easiest ways to end up with an unfulfilling and unhappy life is to refuse to listen to what your heart and gut tell you?
To an extent, yes
- Do you agree that one of the most important concepts people should learn is responsibility - understanding that everyone has a duty to be good to one another?
To the last part, my answer would be similar to number 7.
- Do you agree that members of a society should partake in a collective effort for progress in the long term, even if it means sacrificing the individual’s desires in the short term?
I would say that it sounds favorable in theory
- Do you agree that power is needed for a successful life, and that the best way to get it is through constant innovation?
I’m not sure
- Is knowledge acquired by directly experiencing the world for yourself, rather than by analyzing it as a puzzle, where each piece fits in a certain spot?
- Should relationships with others be built on authentic feelings, or because it's important for everyone to have the right social connections in order to succeed?
- Do you prefer having a slow and steady lifestyle, over a fast-paced, innovative one?
- Should you focus on taking advantage of the imperfect system that exists, instead of striving for a perfect one that might never exist?
Yes, but I don’t see what’s wrong with advocating fostriving towards a better future
- Do you think people become successful in a field because of the discipline they use in channeling their passion, or because of their determination and desire to improve their skills?
Probably the latter
submitted by typology-explorer
to colorpie [link] [comments]
2022.01.24 20:13 Duartecule68 Go Check Out my most recent drop Bored Ape Yacht Club Banana in TheNewWorldOrder Collection.